Sacred Valley of The Incas
Ask for price
Trip Length: 1 Day
Pickup: 6:00 AM from your hotel
Dropoff: 7:30 PM Cusco
The VIP tour is a complete day of touring six important archaeological sites in the Cusco region. The tour is provided by a professional bilingual guide. The day prior to the tour, a Travel-eez Perú representative provides a short briefing when you may purchase your Boleto Turistico, receive more detailed information and can ask your questions.
The tour begins at a predetermined location in Cusco at 6:30am when you head to the royal hacienda of Túpac Inca Yupanqui and colonial temple in Chinchero.
From there the tour continues to Maras-Salineras.
Two thousand small pozos constitute Las Salineras (the salt mines). Previously the Incans and currently Cusqueñans consume the processed salt produced from the pozos.
The archaeological site of Moray is located 7 kilometers to the south east of Maras. It is a unique site within the region that consists of gigantic concentric circles that were used as terraces by the Incas.
A buffet lunch is served at a tourist restaurant in Urubamba, which is included in this packet.
Continuing on, about an hour after lunch, the tour stops at Ollantaytambo.
The last stop on the tour is the archaeological site of Pisac. Its terraces provide a spectacular view of the Sacred Valley. After visiting the ruins, there is an opportunity to shop for that special souvenir in the Pisac market.
Arrival time in Cusco city is approximately 7:30pm.
- Transportation from Cusco through the Sacred Valley.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Boleto Turístico for the Sacred Valley.
- Entrance ticket for Salineras.
- Lunch buffet in Urubamba.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Extra drinks and snacks.
- Tips for the guides.
KEEP IN MIND
- Please give the reservation code to Travel-eez Peru in order to start the tourist services.
- The passenger must have an original passport or identification, not a copy.
- Payments to Travel-eez Perú can only be made in cash, with a preference for US dollars. For any transactions that imply a currency exchange, the Travel-eez Perú reserves the right to decide the exchange rate.