MACHU PICCHU AND THE SACRED VALLEY
$375.00 Shared Tour
$500.00 Private Tour
Trip Length: 2 Days
Pickup: Day 1 at 6:50AM from your hotel
Dropoff: Day 2 around 8:30PM
The two day trip includes visits to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley sites. The day prior to the tour a Travel-eez Peru agent will meet with the tourist to provide more information and answer any questions.
Day 1 Sacred Valley
The tour starts at 8:30am. The first stop on the tour is Awana Kancha where the tourist has the opportunity to meet alpacas and llamas; the tourst will also learn about dying the fibers and traditional Quechua weavings.
Leaving Awana Kancha the tour heads to the first archaeological site of Pisaq, approximately one hour away. There the tour has a guided tour of the ruins.
After the tour continues to Urubamba for a buffet lunch at a tourist restaurant; lunch is included in this packet.
Following lunch the trip continues onto the second archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, approximately a one hour care trip from the valley of Urubamba. After the guided tour, the tourist will go to the train station.
The train trip to Aguas Calientes is approximately one hour forty-five minutes. A tourist agent will be waiting in Aguas Calientes to take the tourist to the hostal with a private room. There the tour guide will explain the plan for Machu Picchu. The rest of the day the tourist is free to explore the town, go shopping, or visit the thermal baths.
Day 2 Machu Picchu
This is the day when the tourist will see one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The last da of the tour starts early so as to appreciate the sunsrise in the Incan citadel of Machu Picchu.
Option 1 Walk up to Machu Picchu. The one and a half hour climb starts at 4:30am.
Opción 2 Take the bus up to Machu Picchu. One must be in the bus line at 5:00am.
Upon arrival, the professional guide will take the tourist around the citadel and temples of the city.
After the official tour the tourist will have time to explore Machu Picchu on his/her own or perhaps climb one of the other mountains.
If the tourist decides to climb either Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu Montaña, the guided tour will end after an hour and a half so that the tourist has sufficient time to explore either one. The reservation for these two climbs brings an additional cost of USD$15.00. Please speak with a Travel-eez Peru agent at the time of the reservation, with minimum of three months prior.
According to the individual needs and desires of each individual, the tourist will go back down to the two of Aguas Calientes to eat lunch and pick up luggage from the hostal.
Passengers must be at the train station a half an hour before the reserved departure time. Upon arrival a tourist agent will assure the tourist finds the tourist transportation back to Cusco.
Cost is USD$375 per passenger on a shared tour. A private tour is a higher cost; please go to Prices section or consult Travel-eez Perú for the packet price.
- Transportation from Cusco, through the Sacred Valley and the return from Ollantaytambo to Cusco, in a shared tour.
- A professional bilingual tour guide for all archaeological sites, in a shared tour.
- Transporte turístico de Cusco por el Valle Sagrado y desde Ollantaytambo hasta Cusco, en un tour compartido con otros turistas.
- Transfers from the train station to the hostal in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist Ticket for the Sacred Valley.Transfer en las estaciones del tren y el hostal en Aguas Calientes.
- Round trip Train Ticket (Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo).
- Hotel with private room and bath, one night in Aguas Calientes.
- Round Trip Bus Ticket (Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu)
- Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- Breakfast in Aguas Calientes.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Day 1 breakfast and dinner. Day 2 lunch and dinner.
- Extra drinks and snacks.
- Entrance Ticket to the thermal baths (S/. 10 at the entrance door).
- USD$15.00 Ticket to climb Huayna Picchu or Montaña Machu Picchu.
KEEP IN MIND
- Please give the reservation code to Travel-eez Peru in order to start the tourist services.
- The passenger must have an original passport or identification, not a copy.
- Payments to Travel-eez Perú can only be made in cash, with a preference for US dollars. For any transactions that imply a currency exchange, the Travel-eez Perú reserves the right to decide the exchange rate.
- -Entrance Tickets to Huayna Picchu or Montaña Macchu Picchu are reserved a minimum of two months prior for an additional cost USD $15.00.