Aks for price
Trip Length: Half Day
Morning tour: 10PM – 1:00PM
Afternoon tour: 1:30PM – 7:00PM.
This tour is a half day tour, visiting famous sites within the city and archaeological sites on the outskirts. Choose either the morning tour 10am-1:00pm or the afternoon tour 1:30-7:00pm.
The tour start in the Plaza de Armas (main square) in Cusco city. The tour group
Qoricancha- The Temple of the Sun which is known for its incredible construction
and engineering. (NOTICE: This site is only visited in the afternoon as the site is
closed to the public during the morning.)
Sacasayhuaman- A fortress and sacred site of the Incas.
Qenqo- An Incan ceremonial site.
Puka Pukara- An Incan guard post.
Tambomachay- A ceremonial center for the worship of water and Incan baths.
- Ground transportation in a shared tour group.
- Professional bilingual guide for a shared tour group.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Food, drinks, and extra snacks.
- Boleto Turistico (The tourist ticket is required for entrance to all archaeological sites. Cost is S/. 70 and can be purchased in person while on the tour.)
KEEP IN MIND
- Please give the reservation code to Travel-eez Peru in order to start the tourist services.
- The passenger must have an original passport or identification, not a copy.
- Payments to Travel-eez Perú can only be made in cash, with a preference for US dollars. For any transactions that imply a currency exchange, the Travel-eez Perú reserves the right to decide the exchange rate.