TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We are not responsible for any lost belongings while using one of our services. Please take care of your belongings. If necessary, we will do all in our power to help or investigate.
- We take no responsibility for any sickness that is experienced before, during or after the rendering of our services.
- We do our best to offer a positive experience with experienced, courteous personnel that provide your safety and security.
- We do not share your personal information to any third parties beyond what is necessary to make tour reservations in your name (i.e. purchase of entrance ticket to Machu Picchu).
- Travel-eez Perú quotes are valid for up to three months before the reservation date.
- We do our best to provide high quality services while still offering reasonable prices. Please be aware that some costs, like train tickets to Machu Picchu, increase as the trip date approaches and thus affect the total cost.
- If payment is made in US Dollars, please ensure that the US bills are clean, new, and without marks or rips. Throughout Peru, this is a general requirement for any payments in US Dollars. The agency Travel-eez Perú establishes the exchange rate for the day.
- The national sales tax or IGV (18%) is charged to all Peruvian nationals, residents and all foreigners that remain in the country for more than 60 consecutive days. Foreigners that present a valid passport and Tarjeta Andina de Migración (TAM) are required to pay the tax. The tax will also be charged in the hotels when the room is shared by a resident (or anyone who is subject to the tax) and another guest. Our costs for all services do not include the IGV (18%) and must be paid before the start of any services.
- Special requests are subject to availability and will be charged the corresponding fee.
- Travel-eez Perú reserves the right to make changes or cancel our services in the unforeseen circumstances that could affect the security of our personnel or clients. Examples include terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other events that make it inviable to operate as planned. In such a case, we will search for an acceptable solution for all parties.
- Our objective is to offer a list of services that are included and not included in the price.
- A confirmation email with a reservation code will be sent to you after the tour has booked. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us. If you do not contact us to request a confirmation email, it will be assumed that you have received it, and you will be responsible for being at the pick-up location at the specified time and the remainder of the payment.
- Travel-eez Perú requires a 50% deposit upon reservation. The remainder of the tour price must be paid in full before the services commence.
Cancellation and Amendment Policy
Because of the strict government guidelines for reserving Machu Picchu tours and Inka Trail treks, as well as Expedition and Tourist Class train guidelines, we cannot change or cancel bookings made after they have been confirmed with a reservation code. For this reason, Travel-eez Perú cannot refund money for cancellations or amendments to the Inka Trail, Huayna Picchu o Salkantay Trek.
For other treks (please check which ones with us to be sure), Machu Picchu and traditional tours refunds are as follows:
- 31 days or more prior to the departure of services: Cancellations will be given a 50% refund. For amendments in services or dates, rebooking and penalty fees will be charged depending on the tour booked and the changes to the booking. We do our best to honor the requests; however, they are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Please consult Travel-eez Perú directly and as soon as possible.
- Within 30 days before departure of services or once a tour has commenced: Cancellations are non-refundable. No amendments, rescheduling or otherwise, are permitted.
- Non-appearances or delays are non-refundable.
“We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.”
-George Bernard Shaw